Make Up Tips & Tricks
You’re ready to start planning your makeup for your big day! The point with bridal make up is in fact very simple… it is to enhance your natural beauty and features and make you look like an absolutely flawless princess.
8 Tips and tricks you could keep in mind:
- Eat healthily. A beautiful glowing skin needs nourishment from the inside and you need to start with healthy smoothies months before your special day. Makeup will then enhance your natural beauty.
- Your makeup artist. You’ll need to book a trial session with your make-up artist in order to perfect the look you have in mind for your special day. If you don’t have a look in mind then it is a great time to play around with different colors and styles to find the look that will make your hubby-to-be go weak in the knees.
- Avoid huge makeup changes….you want to look like yourself.
- Shimmer, shimmer and more shimmer!!! Every bride should look like she’s been kissed by a sun goddess, and beaming with a natural glow. The primer and foundation have to be matt otherwise you’ll look like a bride who runs a marathon before she decided to walk down the aisle. In order to get that “natural glow” bronzers, loose pigment shimmers and illuminators should be brushed on.
- Contouring. You want to look natural and a super contoured face requires a lot of makeup. You can’t have both although a little bit of contouring should be fine.
- The “eyebrows on fleek”. Make sure your make up artist can actually do it perfectly.
Alsoremember to have your eyebrows waxed your special day.
- Lash extensions. This will make your eyes look beautiful. Once again please go for a trial as it takes a while to get used to if you haven’t had it done before.
- Make sure your makeup works on camera. It is a good idea to take some photos and a video after your makeup trial.